Sparks flew at a campaign stop on Monday night, as George Zimmerman, out on bail and visiting some relatives in Massachusetts, spotted Elizabeth Warren (D) who is running to replace Scott Brown in Ted Kennedy's vacant Senate seat.
Everything was calm and cordial until the two made eye contact. All it took was one wrong look from Zimmerman's inner white man and Warren's inner Indian was off. The two went at it, firing bows and arrows at each other and, of course, guns. At one point, Zimmerman's white man was thrown from his horse and lost his hat.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Enemies of Government Freedom
- Happy Monday From The Mega Independent
- What is Up With This Blog About Brett Kimberlin Da...
- SlurpWow! The Community Gas Organizer!
- Obama Graces Controversial Breastfeeding Time Maga...
- Campaign 2012 - Obama's First Commercial
- News Brief: Elizabeth Warren's Inner Indian Gets i...
- Obama's Afghanistan Speech 2012 Text (With Full Tr...
- ▼ May (7)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (79)