As dangerous political rhetoric has now brought the country to a violent overflowing boil, it is time to start revisiting the question over what speech is still acceptable and what speech goes too far. But before we talk about that, we need to first talk about what can be done to bring the perpetrators of heated rhetoric to justice before they speak or write even more of it in the future.
We polled 7,000 Independent readers to gauge their observations on this divisive issue, and for the first time ever, allowed votes for more than one choice. Thank you for voting!
Enemies of Government Freedom
- President Obama Orders Own Speeches Sent Into Turm...
- Obama's 2011 SOTU Translated Into Layman's - For I...
- Obama SOTU 2011 Live Blog
- Green Recipe #156 - Lettuce Soup With Tabouli Curr...
- Tea Party Refuses to Moderate Rhetoric, Incites Tu...
- Public Service Announcement
- Obama's Moment
- TMI Poll: Dangerous Rhetoric! What Do We Do Now?
- I Remember Back Before 2008 When Political Rhetori...
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2010 (79)