In the face of the many lies and half-truths plastered all over the internet, and the "voter ignorance" that is currently sweeping the country, as Senator John Kerry (D-MA) so eloquently put it, the Democrats have unveiled a brand new search engine.
"This is the only way to cut through all the lies and distortions that are out there on the web.", remarked one Democratic Strategist. "Words can be very dangerous. People are fooled too easily. They just need someone to do the heavy information lifting for them and to show them the way forward."
Called "Truthgle", a barb squarely aimed at a current unnamed search giant that staunchly refuses to filter out lies and distortions, the plan is to eventually help take the internet, and the country, to a whole new level of progress.
A top level government official who wished to remain anonymous explained it thusly. "Hopefully, truth will multiply with truth and soon, that will be all that's left. Truth. Then Americans will be able to make informed voting decisions, instead of ones clouded by fear and ignorance. And if we can get Net Neutrality through, the plan is for this to become the #1 search out there, well, actually the only search out there. But don't print that yet."
TMI got to play around a little with Truthgle, and so far we really like what we see! Here are some screenshots:
Enemies of Government Freedom
- ► 2011 (19)
- Democrats Reveal Brand New Search Engine
- Special Advertising Section
- Green Dating Tips
- The New Democrat Logo Has Given Me Sexual Liberati...
- Scientists: Alarming Rise in Global "Feels Like" T...
- 9/11/10 - Obama's 600th Day
- Hunger Strike Day 1 - Update
- The Most Glorious of Days
- TMI Video Game Reviews
- Green Recipe #380 - Soy Cheese Rice Latte With Shr...
- Possible Police Brutality Suspected By Us In Slayi...
- ▼ September (11)