President Obama tried one final time to get Republicans to understand why they are so wrong about everything, but once again, they just would not listen.
The summit ended up being a mixed bag of results, as Democrats performed like gold medal Olympic stars, while Republicans stumbled and bumbled like infant monkeys on broken roller blades.
The Democrats today made sense, spoke with empathy as they read heartwarming letters, and had a pitch perfect day of incredible amazingness. On the other hand, Republicans tried to obscure and cloud the emotional summit with tedious facts and yawn-inducing figures.
The Republicans even wheeled the gigantic 3,000 page bill into the room as a cheap political stunt. Why should they even have the bill in the summit room? It's not like anybody's ever going to read it.
Face it, Republicans. America is fed up with political gamesmanship. They have proven over and over again that they just want something, anything to get done, no matter what damage it does to the country in the long run. This bill needs to be passed right now, right now, right now, so it can begin to start right away in 2013.
Blah, blah, blah indeed. The healthcare summit is done, and the time for talk is over. Again.
Enemies of Government Freedom
- ► 2011 (19)
- Healthcare Weasel Sees Shadow: Six More Weeks of N...
- Healthcare Summit a Mixed Bag
- Study: Liberals Smarter, More Open-Minded Than Con...
- Mega Word Jumble Puzzle
- Was the Alabama Professor a Tea Partier?
- Scientists: 2010 Already The Warmest Year on Recor...
- Poll: Healthcare Reform
- Breaking: Sarah Palin Mega Scandal!
- Global Warming Causing Record Snowmelt
- Obama Breaks Promise
- Four Steps to Republican Resurgence
- ▼ February (11)