Everybody has some garbage occasionally. But nobody does garbage quite like the Palins. Their cans are absolutely full of it. Just bags and bags and bags of unwanted smelly remains. We're talking about stuff a normal person would hardly want to touch, let alone eat.
This is the third week of our Mega Working For You Investigation, and it's the third week that the Palins rolled their stench-filled waste out into the street to be picked up by some government worker.
That's right... Miss I'm Against Socialism doesn't mind the government going around and collecting her fetid waste and other assorted junk discarded by her family. Maybe when she gets finished flying around the country on her "bus" tour, she could direct us to the line in the Constitution about dumping her filthy leftovers into a giant automatic truck?
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Enemies of Government Freedom
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Quiz: Are you Guilty of Profiling?
- TMI Exclusive: The Sarah Palin Interview
- Independent Q & A With Our Readers
- Grading the President
- Mega Indy-vestigation: Is Sarah Palin a Vampire?
- Green Recipe #251, Holiday Edition - Tasty Onion S...
- Global Warming Study Causes Global Warming
- Puzzle Time
- Another Blow to Big Racism: Health Reform Bill Pas...
- Mega Independent Poll: 72% Say It's Bush's Fault
- The Independent Investigates: Rooting Through Sara...
- Cap and Trade Explained
- Continuing Tea Party Coverage
- The Independent's 100 Most Beautiful Women
- ▼ December (14)